INfJs and HSPs - (1) Do you know of any suitable dating sites (2) How did you meet your significant other?

Please don’t post asking what INFJ/ HSP is. Thanks

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Found out what I was a couple of years ago. Still amazed how the test was alarmingly accurate. Don't know of any sites. But I wouldn't ever base my whole life and dating on it however.
    Falling into those categories you're only supposed to use online dating or what am I missing?

• 99.9% of people I meet offline are narcissists / opportunitists or in solemn way dysfunctional. Even a few online , so I’ve run it of steam with that avenue.

• Out vs it

• 90% of people I’ve met offline are narcs/ dysfunctional etc. If you really are an INFJ, you would have experienced a lot of personality disordered people. im done with it.
      I’m also very introverted and don’t really like social settings.
      So, I assumed online was my only option.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an INFJ. I've tried SeekingArrangements. com, Fetlife. com and tinder. To get a feel for the whole spectrum and it turns out that I'm not into any of it. So good luck!