How do I get a boyfriend?

I have trouble with guys especially since guys don't ask me out often...๐Ÿ˜…

Whenever I like guys, I sometimes get nervous to talk to them and that's normal... but whenever I do have the courage to talk to them, I act like a friend instead of showing interest in them๐Ÿ˜“

My life story sucks I know, but it's true and most of the time, I give up without even talking to them because I got nothing to say and I think I had no chance anyway

I ruin these things all the time๐Ÿ™„
1. I might not approach them ever ( 50%)
2. I'll approach them but mess it up (99%)
3. The conversation goes well but then he doesn't like me that way and end up friends (70% of the time)
4. I act too weird because I'm nervous (80%)

So what advice do you have, I think I'm undatable to be honest๐Ÿ˜•
Updates:
5. It works out fine and we start dating (1% this is rare)

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• How do I get a girlfriend? I don't know... ask enough females and one will probably say yes. Right? Right? In all seriousness, just try approaching guys that you're interested in. I'm sure they wouldn't complain about being approached by a nice girl that wants to date them

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) You need to start approaching. You can't expect things to come to you all the time
    2) Yup, you'll mess it up sometimes. But the more you practice, the better you'll get; don't give up.
    3) The conversations will go better when you comfort level increases. You'll get better at responses as well as topics. You'll also be better at reading body language, understanding tone of voice and reading between the lines of dialog
    4) Relax - Acting weird makes it worse for both of you. Be cool. He's a person just like you are and most likely as nervous as you are too.

The other thing is your focus. You don't want a boyfriend. You're not ready. Just talk. interact... mingle... flirt. That's it. A boyfriend is not achievable yet and when you set the goal too high, you feel even worse when things don't work out. The reality is, all of your interactions won't end in a boyfriend... except one. So focus on having fun and learning for now.

You are datable... you just need to practice

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think you have just described everybody's teenage years just keep plugging along , in five years time you will look back and remember your first boyfriend not how hard it was to get him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, wait for the right time right place. If he likes you to it doenst matter to him and he wil become your boyfriend no matter what. Just ask them out. Or tease them and let them come to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to them for long hours (2-3), he will enjoy taking to you forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear tight tops with no bra. Let your nipples do the attracting for you

0|0
    0|1
  • Tell them "make me your girlfriend".

0|0
    0|0
    • No dude

• Show All
    • Get off this site. It's useless. You're still young. Enjoy now. You gonna regret it later. If you're so desperate to have a boyfriend. Talk with some of your girls and you'll come to know.

• @mach1 I agree. Rushing romantic relationships leads to serious problems you might not be able to handle.

• Fuckboy or not, its important for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should do yoga to Fix your Nervousness problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanna date online?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes