Would you date someone who has Aspergers Syndrome?

Hi, I was wondering if you would date someone knowing they have Asperger’s syndrome. I was wondering this because I have Aspergers and I wanted to know what other girls think about dating someone who has it. I know Aspergers has falls under a bad category (Autism) but it’s high functioning autism and I don’t look autistic, people usually can’t tell I even have Aspergers until it comes to watching me in social environments because the is the only place I really struggle at. I’ve always been bad at socializing with more than one person at a time. I would like to hear your opinions thanks for reading :)
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Maybe
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• That's really hard to say, it depends on how functioning they are, but I tend to avoid those who have it when getting close to somebody. I have two autistic family members which made having a normal family absolutely impossible. It was extremely difficult to communicate and even live under the same roof with them. I'm not saying every autistic person is like this, but I just don't want to risk having those struggles in my relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm not gonna judge someone based on a syndrome. I have friends that have Aspergers and we get along. So I don't see why I couldn't be in a relationship with someone with Aspergers. If a problem would come up due to the syndrome I would deal with it then and see what happends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes