Why are guys generally more attracted to girls from their own race while girls are usually adventurous and tend to prefer guys from different race?

Talking to many guys and girls I realized that usually guys are more scared to try something new, to step outta their comfort zone, preferring to stay within their own race, generally choose girls that look similar and have a similar culture.
On the other hand the girls are more open-minded and pretty much wanna try something new all the time and they even get to prefer a guy that has a different background than one of their own (same background).
But why?
Why do girls generally want to step outta that comfort zone so much? why do they prefer the opposite (of them)?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It’s not about attraction... guys “ the original sex” are conformists and want to belong, be part of the frey not be isolAted nor lose power... . Women “ the other sex” are accustomed to being alienated and attacked and disempowered so are revolutionary and will go beyond the limits enforced by society.

0|0
    0|0
    • Women are stupid then

• I ve noticed sometimes it's because they feel it will be too much effort to adapt to a possibly different culture
    sometimes it's because their family are racist (especially bc I live in rural area in midwest), and they consider it a shame to date other race, which happened to me and cause the break up
    I don't know if it's different for guys or girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't feel like this is true, I've noticed the opposite

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes