How will I get a good guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. Don't sleep with too many guys since the higher the number of guys you sleep with, the less men will want to be with you long-term.

2. Don't just go for the first guy you're attracted to. Yes, being attracted to your partner is important but don't just go for a guy and make excuses for his shortcomings because he's hot. He needs to be both attractive and stable.

3. Become a good woman. Have the confidence and integrity to be the person you want to be and a like-minded man will find you.

0|2
    0|0
  • By ruling out all the crappy ones. It sucks that you'll likely have to wade through a bunch of guys that think they're good guys but are in reality jerks before you find a genuinely good one, but, believe it or not, actual good guys do still exist. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• One consideration is to get to know yourself. I've spent much time lately immersed in personality tests. Myers-Briggs in particular. If links are allowed here, try 16personalities. com. Remember, it's a self-assessment. I'm typed as ISFJ 95% of the time, but I know my personality at work is different. Once you've typed yourself, seach the web for other types generally considered compatible with your own. There's several Fb groups devoted to MB.

0|0
    0|0
  • When he tells you that he's honest and his actions will prove it, also when he tells you that he likes his future wife to become a housewife.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't good guys are fake. genuine guys are what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cook for him vacuum iron his clothes show you have parenting potential dust mop sweep a floor wash the dishes

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a good woman.

A simple rule but many forget.

Do not have past that would turn decent men off.

Do not believe in hardcore feminist ideologies, if you do good luck to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t feed the trolls

0|0
    0|0
  • By being a good gal

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a good guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a good girl