How will I get a good guy?

16

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. Don't sleep with too many guys since the higher the number of guys you sleep with, the less men will want to be with you long-term.

2. Don't just go for the first guy you're attracted to. Yes, being attracted to your partner is important but don't just go for a guy and make excuses for his shortcomings because he's hot. He needs to be both attractive and stable.

3. Become a good woman. Have the confidence and integrity to be the person you want to be and a like-minded man will find you.

• By ruling out all the crappy ones. It sucks that you'll likely have to wade through a bunch of guys that think they're good guys but are in reality jerks before you find a genuinely good one, but, believe it or not, actual good guys do still exist. Good luck!