What would be your top 5 first-date ideas?

Take a moment to reflect on what/where your top five first date ideas would be. Which one would be the top first date, where if you were to go on it, you would say "wow that was incredible"What would be your top 5 first-date ideas?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person I am hanging out with, but since I like food, so I would say best is a dinner and movie date, then a hike, walk around the beach and just sit there having a picnic, theme parks (because I really like those) and last would be museum (I love museum as well)

• So it sounds lile you're a foodie? xD

• Haha true, because 2/5 involve food (dinner and picnic). What type of food date do you prefer, like a fancy dinner date, or something casual?

• I don't mind just don't take me to fast food restaurants on the first date (it just makes me feel you haven't given much thought to the idea of restaurants). Is a bonus if the restaurant you pick is one of my fav in town. I don't mind fancy or not, is the food quality that I care, mostly fancy restaurants just have ok food tbh and way over priced food that I can make better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like simple dates, I'd honestly rate a drinking, homemade dinner, and a night together watching movies and spending time together to be a fun date. For context I would be willing to cook, but I honestly think casually hanging out could be a great date. Other than that I think going to dinner is nice, I haven't been on a lot of dates though.