What would be your top 5 first-date ideas?

Take a moment to reflect on what/where your top five first date ideas would be. Which one would be the top first date, where if you were to go on it, you would say "wow that was incredible"What would be your top 5 first-date ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person I am hanging out with, but since I like food, so I would say best is a dinner and movie date, then a hike, walk around the beach and just sit there having a picnic, theme parks (because I really like those) and last would be museum (I love museum as well)

0|1
    0|0
    • So it sounds lile you're a foodie? xD

• Show All
    • Haha true, because 2/5 involve food (dinner and picnic). What type of food date do you prefer, like a fancy dinner date, or something casual?

• I don't mind just don't take me to fast food restaurants on the first date (it just makes me feel you haven't given much thought to the idea of restaurants). Is a bonus if the restaurant you pick is one of my fav in town. I don't mind fancy or not, is the food quality that I care, mostly fancy restaurants just have ok food tbh and way over priced food that I can make better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like simple dates, I'd honestly rate a drinking, homemade dinner, and a night together watching movies and spending time together to be a fun date. For context I would be willing to cook, but I honestly think casually hanging out could be a great date. Other than that I think going to dinner is nice, I haven't been on a lot of dates though.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I guess it would depend on where you live and how long you have known the person (first date or?) . NOT bowling, it is too noisy in there to talk but it could be fun on a double date with another couple. Amusement parks are always fun. Also, sounds hokey, but I love going to museums.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Aquarium
    2. Art museum
    3. Something fun and outdoors like amusement park, park, outdoor local events
    4. Game night
    5. Just walking around and seeing what comes up and just talking (this would only be fun with a very specific type of person lol)

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me what we do actually, hell let's bake, watch a throwback movie, sit down and talk shit for hours, go on a doughnut spree. What we actually do isn't that important as long as we enjoy each others company and value the time we spend together

0|0
    0|0
  • Amusement Park
    Kayaking/Canoeing
    Bookstore
    Small, hole in the wall restaurant with great food
    Baking

0|0
    0|0
  • Library
    Museum
    Restaurant
    Skate boarding
    Taking a walk somewhere really calm, away from any chaos or lots of people

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• A dinner date at a cheap and casual restaurant.

A small local concert.

I know it's cliche but, a walk in a park or something.

Just talking and laughing, wherever. Getting to know one another more.

I don't have a fifth one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hiking up a mountain, going to a museum, going camping, going on a roadtrip out of state, or just going to the movies

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Fucking her pussy
    2. Fucking her ass
    3. Fucking her mouth
    4. Fucking her mom's ass
    5. Fucking her sister's ass

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes