Do girls like guys with short or long hair?

Do y'all ladies prefer guys with long or short hair? Or does it depend on the guy or girl?
Updates:
How do I add pics? Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person. I love long hair, and on some it can instantly make me attracted to you when otherwise I wouldn't be, but some men just don't pull it off quite right

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Prefer short hair but it doesn't bother me regardless.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like long hair. not like down to your shoulders, but i HATEEEE buzzcuts or when guys shave their hair or make it shorter. nOOOOOO

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy and if he takes care of having long hair. For most guys I'd say short/medium hair

0|0
    0|0
    • I have long hair thts y I asked and I just got it cut but I think it's to short

• Long
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy or girl

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you explain?

• Like only a few guys look good with long hair and only some girls look good with short hair lol it depends on their face shape and their personality

• It doesn't matter to me. Everything's cool with me

0|0
    0|0
    • You copy and paste the image address

• Ya I don't know how to do tht. Lol

• Hover over the picture, right click or double tap, you'll see a little "Copy image address", and then you tap that. Go down to the text box, and right click or double tap again, then click "Paste".

• I like both as long as their hairstyle suits them

0|0
    0|0
    • Wym? Like fits there face?

• Yep, not everyone can rock long hair. Also if a guy has long hair he should take care of it, messy hair doesn't look good and haircare isn't just for girls ^^

• I take care of my hair like a girl. Always has to look nice.

Recommended myTakes