Was he staring at her butt?

Today is my sons 2nd birthday and we took him to the beach. There was this little 18 year old girl with her ass out at the beach and I’m 21, sons Dad is 25 and I could’ve sworn my
boyfriend had glanced at her butt because it was out.. so eventually we leave the water and go back to go sit down and have some snacks and my boyfriend left to go change the babies diaper.. I was looking to see where that girl was and she was no where to be found.. and then the minute when me and my boyfriend and son go back inside the water she comes out of no where and is right by us again.. except this time my boyfriend went out farther in the water with our son and I could’ve sworn that that girl went right infont of him at about 3 feet from him and had her ass out right in front of his face and at this point I could’ve SWORN that I seen him turn his head and looked down at her ass... I walked up to him and said “let’s go home “ because I couldn’t not believe he would disrespect me like that.. when we got to the towels he asked me what was wrong and I told him how he was looking at that girls ass and he innocently said he wasn’t looking and looked at me like He was baffled.. I honestly don’t know what to believe because that girl kept going near him like she thought he was cute and probably seen him look at her butt so she kept on entertaining him.. my bfs dad died 3 years ago and they passed the ashes there at the beach we went too.. so when we left I told him to swear on his dad that he didn’t look at her butt and he swore on his dad his grandpa and our son that he was not looking at her.. I seriously don’t know if he was to lie and do that that’s messed up but apart of me feels like he was looking and just doesn’t want to admit the truth.. on our sons birthday too? This just makes me feel so bad about myself

112

Most Helpful Guys

• This is some psycho shit. You got all mad and decided to leave because maybe he looked at somebody. He's got a kid with you, he's probably pretty serious about it. That kind of paranoid possession is crazy unhealthy.

• Most men look at other women, especially if they are cute, have their ass sticking out, and have their ass in the guy's face. (BTW, wouldn't she need to be about 9 feet tall if they were both standing and she had her ass in his face?) Looking doesn't mean anything except that he is healthy. If you think you are going to find a guy who will never look at another woman - even if she is cute and has her ass hanging out - then you will live a life of misery. From your description, he didn't even talk to her. . . and he went home with you. Paranoid jealousy will kill most every relationship you ever hope to have so you need to get a handle on it.

• It doesn’t matter if he talked to her or not.. what matters is that it’s our sons birthday and he was possibly looking st some girls ass and lied about it to me.. there are men out there who won’t even look at another girl in front of them.. when hey aren’t around that’s a different story.

• Of course every guy is going to say I’m overreacting because those are probably the guys who look at other girls butts with their girl there and don’t care .. but if this was your girl checking out somebody wouldn’t it be a different story..

• No, I would say to her, "Look all you want but you're going home with me. . . and if you get yourself all worked up, I'm the one who will be taking you to bed."

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably did look, but its not like he was downright flirting with her or creepy eyeing her and getting super aroused, chill, even id have a look and admire someone for their beauty. It didn't mean anything.