Does this mean he wants to have sex with me?

So I’m two hours away from my boyfriend. I’m at college. Today, my friend’s sisters bought condoms for me because they wanted me to be safe if I ever had sex.

I Snapped my boyfriend a pic saying I bought condoms today.

He said “Why?”

I explained to him about being safe and stuff if I have sex.

He replies “At college? With another guy?”

I said “NO I’M NOT GONNA HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER GUY. I got you lol.”

Then he joked about saving himself for marriage, and he said “If a night ever went towards it (sex), then I would.”

I said “Are you sure? 😂”

He said “If it happens it happens.”

I teased him about being too timid to do anything, and he was like “true.”

But, the thing is, we were planning for him to come up and visit me soon. We talked about him spending the night. If I initiated something, does that mean he’d be down? Do you think something might happen?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you been here on planet Earth? More than a year? Because he would not bother with having a girlfriend unless he wants to have a loving and sexual relationship... at some point. Maybe he does not want to rush; risk spoiling a fantastic opportunity by doing something stupid.

It is just a matter of timing. He wants to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well at least you will use protection. Are you on some kind of birth control yourself, because condoms can break. I'm thinking some of his reluctance is he doesn't want you to get pregnant. But a condom plus the pill should put him at ease. Just be aware that any fooling around without a condom between vagina and penis can lead to pregnancy, even if there is no penetration as many girls have found out.

• Yes. I have condoms, and I am on birth control. Even so, would it still be okay to take Plan B on top of all of that just in case?