WHEN A GIRL NEEDS: A Guys Opinion on Romantic Feelings, NO Mushy stuff?

I need help.

If, he liked me he would make an effort to be there in my life in some capacity, is a sentence starting to ring in my ears as I write this, I feel like I have answered my own question. As I explain my story I feel like there are going to be tons of responders saying harsh words. Which I do take my share of responsibility hanging out my most romantic dealings with others. But, here it goes anyway...

I met this guy let's call him "Ben" and I'll be "Jaylee" for anonymity.

Through a series of events "Ben" and I connected the chemistry was strong. It has been a good few months since we've seen each other. I've asked through Facebook if he is still interested in me, he's said "Yes, I like you Jaylee, I still like talking to you know matter what".

He lives 1500 KMS North in Canada, I would have never gone out with him in the first place if I had known about the Location difference but that's the way the cookie crumbled...

Now I find myself in limbo with a guy that could obviously care less. I want to be that girl that guys fall over, and have the pick of. Instead, I find myself playing the role of "THIRD WHEEL GIRL #2" in my own life story lol.

So what do you think? Should I give up? Should I have hope? Should I just ask him to be honest? Should I stop being a girl about it and let him come to me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Do only what you think is right. If you think a long distance relationship won't work just give up. Though if you want to commit to the relationship then keep going.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should find another guy in all honesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • “If, he liked me he would make an effort to be there in my life in some capacity”
    That’s 100% true.
    I’m going through the same thing as you now,.. so sad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes