Keep or let go?

If I’m dating someone online but I know that I’m not going to be around for a long time, should I just let them go or have them wait?

I’m in an area where I can’t really use phones.. and even if I could I gave mine away soooo like what do I do?

I mean if i reaaaaaaalllyyy like the person the I know the best choice would be to just contact them when I can, but if I know that I won’t have time to talk, why have them wait for me? Especially when I don’t know then next time I’ll be back. Think its rude to make people wait for me, and if I really care about this person wouldn’t it be wise to let them find someone who can give them more attention?

Or should I just say fuck it and keep the person all to myself even if it makes them unhappy with me?

• Keep them (if so, why?)
    Vote A
  • Let them go (explain why)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have an honest convo with them about your situation. Let them decide unless you have a clear decision. It's not fair to them I think they should know the truth and let them make an educated decision based on the truth

0|0
    0|0
    • They already know what happened, I’m just trying to find out if it will be worth it to make the person wait

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If you're doing time at the jailhouse it's best to be honest with them and let them know and they will decide if they want to wait for you to get out or not

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao, you aren’t that far off😭😂

• That's okay I don't judge people you'll have a friend in me if you want to talk about it somerime

• Pointless and difficult to make them wait. Catch up with them the next time you're available. If it's meant to be, it'll happen then.

0|0
    0|0
    • So let them go?

• Show All
    • Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggh

• Ha ha. Not a fan then.

• Well maybe ask me how i feel. I know id want to keep you around. Though its cute that you asked this question 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Ooooooorr I could delete this post before I get more embarrassed

• Its both for you to decide. And why do you say you won’t be around for very long? You almost make it sound like you are dying

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I already told ya why I won’t be around for a while xD

• Just be honest with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was already planning to do that xD in fact it’s already done

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes