Keep or let go?

If I’m dating someone online but I know that I’m not going to be around for a long time, should I just let them go or have them wait?

I’m in an area where I can’t really use phones.. and even if I could I gave mine away soooo like what do I do?

I mean if i reaaaaaaalllyyy like the person the I know the best choice would be to just contact them when I can, but if I know that I won’t have time to talk, why have them wait for me? Especially when I don’t know then next time I’ll be back. Think its rude to make people wait for me, and if I really care about this person wouldn’t it be wise to let them find someone who can give them more attention?

Or should I just say fuck it and keep the person all to myself even if it makes them unhappy with me?

• Keep them (if so, why?)
  • Let them go (explain why)

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Have an honest convo with them about your situation. Let them decide unless you have a clear decision. It's not fair to them I think they should know the truth and let them make an educated decision based on the truth

• They already know what happened, I’m just trying to find out if it will be worth it to make the person wait