Slept with my friend who has a boyfriend?

I have a friend who I have a crush on. We can talk about anything and not worry what each other will think. We’re into the same hobbies and think the same way. She motivates me each day at school to do my best and she always checks in on me if I go days without talking. I never made a move on her cause she has a boyfriend on the other side of the country. This is her last semester before she moves in with him.
One night we got drunk at a small get together. We went back to her place. I slept in her guest bed, but about 10 minutes later she walked back in and said she couldnt sleep. I said I could stay up with her until she fell asleep. One thing led to another. We fooled around for about an hour, then she gave me a kiss and said she would see me in the morning. The next morning we just hung out at her place all day. She cooked me breakfast we watched youtube videos, she told me about her life some more and then we got ready for an afternoon class and parted ways. It was like things were still normal between us. When I got home that night she texted me saying she made a mistake and asked if we could just sweep everything under the rug. I told her yeah, if she thinks thats best.
Well she still talks to me like normal, she’s offered to spend my birthday for the weekend at a beach hotel, she still helps with my projects and on top of that she likes every little thing I post.
Should I tell her not to move or just let it be?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like friends with benefits... and a boyfriend she's living the dream.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Tell her that you want her to stay, she clearly has feelings for you.

Buddy, she might still go live with him. But she'll go live with him even if you don't make a move. You literally only have to gain from this.