My boyfriend was drunk and called me last night, what is he trying to tell me?

we talked almost like for 2 hours... he said:
"Even though I'm unemployed and not good enough, I have never receive so much love from you and I still can't believe a beautiful, well-mannered and kind person like you came into my life and loved me as I am.
I remember this quote; "you make me want to be a better man"... you're exactly like that and you're the first person who gave me love.
I thank you and sorry for not giving you as much as you do because I am not good enough!
Our relationship would be happy if only I was younger (he's 39 and i am 28), rich, capable and worthy.
If you wanna leave me for other man, you may do so. I won't hate you but only wish you happiness.
However, I'll stay with you forever if you want me to because I love more than you think and please have self-confidence, you're a capable and beautiful! they're wrong to enforce you to change your look!
I love you, thank you and sorry...
He says thank you and sorry multiple times, I felt an instinct that he's gonna leave me sooner or later.
what is he trying to tell me? is he just wanna express thanks?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He's drunk and feeling worthless because as a man in today's society if you don't produce you are worthless. Help him get a job.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's just insecure about not having a job. What he needs is your reassurance that you love him and he is worthy. And like someone on there said, help him find a job. But know that man is head over heals in love with you. So if you love him, show him that you stand by him when he's at a low.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes