Curious and confused as hell?

To start, I’m divorced from a cheating asshat who treated me like crap and I don’t know if I’m being paranoid or if I’m listening to my intuition... Okay, so this guy I’ve been seeing has told people we are seeing one another and so have I when people ask. It’s been about 2 months.. We get along amazingly (he is basically the male version of me) and when we are together and not everything is about sex. Which is great, he’s talked about future stuff such as we have talked about our argument styles and like if I mention wanting to do something (even by myself even though I want to do these things with him) he always says “yeah we can do that!” Everything has been great, except... I believe he’s ignoring me. I can see where he’s been on Snapchat and not opening my messages. We have strictly been talking through Snapchat even though he asked for my number not too long ago. I really like this guy but he’s confusing me and frustrating me. He will view my snap stories but won’t text back. He says he prefers face to face communication but I’m not one to show up anywhere uninvited, or without asking. I’m not gonna just show up at his house.. that’s creepy and weird and I would hate if someone did that to me. I REALLY like this guy and honestly want to be with him but I don’t know if he feels the same. I can't differentiate from my anxiety just making me paranoid or if I’m actually right about him not giving a crap, and me moving on with my life and forgetting it.. I’m pretty lost.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No, your not. You have all but explicitly answered your questions. It sounds like Asshat II, the sequel, Enjoy the sex if it's good but beyond that, it's not in the cards.

1|0
    0|0
    • I appreciate the honesty. It’s disappointing, to say the least.. because I am very into him, and I hate wasting my time.

• As a man I know women prefer to communicate more for various reasons. Communication is also one of the love languages (http://www.5lovelanguages. com/). So if he doesn't realize that, how do you think this is going to affect your relationship? Do you think his ignorance is a good thing? He might be ignorant which means he will need guidance from you telling him what you need.

But, what you can do, is tell him you need to communicate more with him if he wants to see you more. Otherwise you will think he is not interested. Don't make decisions based on your feelings alone, but be aware that HOW he treats your needs and feelings still matters. Most guys are not talkers, don't know about love languages, and just are not in touch with their feelings so they need a lot of hand-holding from the woman in this area.

Does that make sense?

1|0
    0|0
    • It does very much so. Thank you!

• The level of attention he gives you does not equal love. Men communicate a lot less than women. Consider it normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • So do you believe that he’s actually interested in me and not just bullshitting me?

• Unless I'm on here I don't even talk to women I'm not interested in so I'd say yes.

Recommended myTakes