When a guy finds a woman he is interested in. Does he still use dating sites?

I mean when he meets a woman irl. Does he still use dating sites to talk to other girls? If so, why? When the the real one is there?

423

Most Helpful Guys

• This question is asked every day, you trying to get answer you won't or just do not know what else to ask?

• He can if he wants to hook up with other women, but if your relationship together becomes exclusive he should stay off of dating sites, because if he still uses them then he's looking for other women that he can become interested in and is not interested in having an exclusive relationship with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It doesn't happen. If it happens no matter how much excuses he can find, the hard truth is that he doesn't have genuine feelings toward u