When a guy finds a woman he is interested in. Does he still use dating sites?

I mean when he meets a woman irl. Does he still use dating sites to talk to other girls? If so, why? When the the real one is there?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• This question is asked every day, you trying to get answer you won't or just do not know what else to ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • He can if he wants to hook up with other women, but if your relationship together becomes exclusive he should stay off of dating sites, because if he still uses them then he's looking for other women that he can become interested in and is not interested in having an exclusive relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It doesn't happen. If it happens no matter how much excuses he can find, the hard truth is that he doesn't have genuine feelings toward u

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I mean dating apps are just an extra way of finding a "real" girl so if the real girl is already there I don't see a reason why he'd still use the apps. Unless he's making a plan B in case things go sour.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. But there was one dating site where it said I deleted my account, but a few days later I was able to log in and I was still getting updates from the site. It was just a buggy web site.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he did find a woman he liked, he shouldn’t have a need for a dating site at all, in my opinion. Why ruin something that’s so hard to find by having a dating app still active?

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't, I go as far as to delete it completely not just stop using it. If it doesn't work out, I just make a new profile. Most guys I'd say probably do keep using them though at least until they are exclusive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he will still use dating sites until he is in a monogamous relationship.

Why shouldn’t he? It’s foolish to cut off your options before you are “official”.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how far along they are. Just finding "interest" isn't enough to drop everything. If it turns into an actual relationship then there shouldn't be a reason to still be using them at that time

1|0
    0|0
  • For me no. Dating sites are fun for sure, but id much rather be fooling around with my new girlfriend and enjoying the good ol "promotion stage" to the max.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that depends partly on whether he was using those sites in the first place.

It also depends on whether he is confident enough to approach said person or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Until you've met the person then i wouldn't cancel any sites, but wouldn't talk to anyone else. I mean there are more fake profiles than real ones

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy does not stop looking at other girls or chatting with new girls until he gives his commitment of being together for life time to a specific girl

0|0
    0|0
  • If you give more attention towards your boyfriend he wouldn't goes to the dating sites but most of it do

0|0
    3|0
  • I don't think so, why would he when he can focus all his attention on her...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because unless he has a partner or becomes exclusive there is no reason not too

0|0
    0|0
  • Am not sure... If it's happens that he still use dating site, probably he is player

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont use dating sites some guys dont respect there girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause he's looking for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happily maried and still use dating sites

0|0
    1|2
  • Depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • May be...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• If he starts dating the girl then no he shouldn't use site but if he is still single then I guess its ok

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think he should be on dating sites that's only causing problems or can lead to problems

0|0
    0|0
  • no absolutely not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes