How do/did you get into a relationship?

I know this sounds like a very obvious question, but I just don't see how you kind of pick & choose who you spend time with, then have one who you want to date & how you get to that stage..

I've met lots of women, only befriended a very few & haven't dated any..

So what advice would you give me to try and get into a relationship, or maybe even just how to get there? What do I need to do to make a female want to date me/be my girlfriend?

1415

Most Helpful Girls

• I went to my friend's house warming party and just saw a guy I was immidiately attracted to. We talked during the night and both showed interest in on another. So we agreed to go on a date later. And that's it. We dated for about 3 weeks before deciding to make the relationship official. I don't know what more there is to it than just finding a person who you're attracted to and like their personality and they feel the same way about you.

• With my ex, we met and we liked each other... but we met with two of my friends and one is his. One of mine really liked him and I instantly stepped asked (despite weeks of talking to him) because they were both skinny and I’m a pudding. It turned out he liked me not her. It caused a rift between me and my friend for a while and then when he was abusive to me she wasn’t as upset!

With my current boyfriend we bumped into each other and just started flirting. He invited me over to his place and it naturally progressed.

Most Helpful Guys

• I saw an attractive girl at my school and I tried to impress her with my math skills, that's how my first relationship started. (of course I soon found out she, like most cute girls, has zero interest in math or physics or Olympiads competitions, stuffs I was good at)

My advice? make new friends, befriend more women, there will be new opportunities! what you need to make a female want to date you...
    well better google it because I have no idea either lol

• I struggle at making new friends especially women so that won’t be very successful..

• It's easy... In Pakistan Muslim men just abduct little christian girls rape them then force them into marriage. Since they are married and consummated the marriage then it's all good and legal. Happens all the time.