How do/did you get into a relationship?

I know this sounds like a very obvious question, but I just don't see how you kind of pick & choose who you spend time with, then have one who you want to date & how you get to that stage..

I've met lots of women, only befriended a very few & haven't dated any..

So what advice would you give me to try and get into a relationship, or maybe even just how to get there? What do I need to do to make a female want to date me/be my girlfriend?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I went to my friend's house warming party and just saw a guy I was immidiately attracted to. We talked during the night and both showed interest in on another. So we agreed to go on a date later. And that's it. We dated for about 3 weeks before deciding to make the relationship official. I don't know what more there is to it than just finding a person who you're attracted to and like their personality and they feel the same way about you.

0|2
    0|0
  • With my ex, we met and we liked each other... but we met with two of my friends and one is his. One of mine really liked him and I instantly stepped asked (despite weeks of talking to him) because they were both skinny and I’m a pudding. It turned out he liked me not her. It caused a rift between me and my friend for a while and then when he was abusive to me she wasn’t as upset!

With my current boyfriend we bumped into each other and just started flirting. He invited me over to his place and it naturally progressed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I saw an attractive girl at my school and I tried to impress her with my math skills, that's how my first relationship started. (of course I soon found out she, like most cute girls, has zero interest in math or physics or Olympiads competitions, stuffs I was good at)

My advice? make new friends, befriend more women, there will be new opportunities! what you need to make a female want to date you...
    well better google it because I have no idea either lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I struggle at making new friends especially women so that won’t be very successful..

• It's easy... In Pakistan Muslim men just abduct little christian girls rape them then force them into marriage. Since they are married and consummated the marriage then it's all good and legal. Happens all the time.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I got in a relationship with my ex by meeting on a dating app. I was about to quick it. I decided he was the last one I was meeting because I was sick of doing it. We just got along and it just happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I told my friend I like his friend and he said his friend likes me too 😂 so we met more and he asked me to be his girlfriend 😂 a typical 14 year olds relationship's start lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I got into a relationship by gag
    I met my boyfriend on here
    We were first in ldr
    But now we r together

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t have dating advice but I love your new profile pic!! A little bit of cropping and fix the coloring and that would be a great pic for your dating sites

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks but I don’t want to filter/edit pics because I am who I am, not who I look with filters.
      Don’t want to look ugly in person lol

• Show All
    • Fixing the colours is still editing haha, how exactly do you make the colours look better?

• It’s just really fuzzy on this end 🤷🏻‍♀️

• I met him at college, we were friends for over a year before we started flirting, which led to us admitting feelings for each other and then started dating 😍😂

0|0
    0|0
  • This is not possible.
    Nobody has relationships anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be with someone who gives you peace as well as turn u on simultaneously. And who genuinely respects you more than loving you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got in a relationship because my best friend was trying to get us together, it worked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirting and sexual tension

0|0
    0|0
  • If you click with someone you'll know

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulate me... i need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met both my ex and my husband at stores lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• When you feel that connection, attraction, it all happens on its own. My experience don't try to find love as our movies show. Love wil find its way and trust me that will be the best feeling. Till than enjoy your life and live the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I was just like "yo baby what's up?" and it happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take ur time don't be too fast cause u can make mistakes, just enjoy ur single life! 1 will come to ur interest!

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend wanted me so she asked me for my number. I have it to her. We met three times and we decided to get into a relationship. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sent a stupid line on a dating site and then we talked for 6 months and finally met and hit it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Made her clean my room as the first date. Easy peasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've start meeting new people then some will develops feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say no... Every relationship I've been in is bc im too nice to say no

0|0
    0|0
  • Met her at a party

0|0
    0|0
  • Bumble/tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • You dont try. It happens accidentally

0|0
    0|0
  • l done it my way