Do you remember what were the topics of conversation on your first date with your current SO?

You can say for previous SO if you're single momentarly.

<3 <3

311

Most Helpful Guys

• I like to talk about a lot of things, for me first dates usually go a little longer than they probably should.

I generally bring up hobbies, interests, potential travel locations, fun things. I think it's important to be able to confidently talk about yourself. Even more important is being able to listen and ask insightful questions.

• It was the cutest thing when she told me how much I meant the world to her and that she wouldn't know what to do had I not been there with her during the roughest times of her life. That made my heart melt in so much happiness that I couldn't help but to continue being overly kind and romantic to her <3

It was quite an infatuation period when we first started dating. Besides talking about upcoming movies, video games and what was going on in our best friend's lives, we kept complimenting each other like we were soulmates after being best friends for 9 years prior to dating. These are moments I wish I could repeat again

Most Helpful Girls

• I can remember it as if it were yesterday, although it was nearly 2 years ago. It was the second Monday morning at my new uni for post grad research. A tall guy placed a coffee in front of me, just how I like it. We started chatting. We carried on the whole day talking about everything that we wanted. Everything seemed to fit perfectly. We had our first date that evening. Pizza in an Italian.

I moved in with him 4 weeks later. Still there now.

• That sounds like a movie. :)

• Well deserved, you twoa re the cutest. :)

• Thank you! :-)

• I remember we went to a cafe and talked for three hours, but I can't remember which topics. Probably our families, our likes and dislikes and general stuff like that about our lives.