Does Jesus understand my anger?

I dropped my ex boyfriend cause he was having sex, smoking pot and drinking!!!

I'm a really focused girl and it upset me tons!!!

I heard his friends pop pills and do coke.

I wanted to stomp his head in.

Why do bad boys even lie to try and get with good girls?

It didn't even work because I never touched him or hung out with him alone.

He was upset and ended up pissing me off. I wanted to kill him.. not anymore.. but I did.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a pretty shit Christian your supposed to forgive people who cross you not want to kill them

• Where in the bible does it say rage all the time your supposed to be a humble person who doesn't let life get to them your God would laugh at you

• Chalk up one for the non believers everybody this is what religion does to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the f*** should he?
    Sounds like you need some anger management therapy, before you really do hurt someone.

• Quote "How about we meet up at a gym to practice some of my anger management you think I have?" End Quote.
      And you say you haven't got any anger issues? smh

• Thank you for the MHG.