Aggression from men... even random?

I think men want to see me cry. I have a Capricorn Moon so i never express emotions. Ever since I was a teenager men have always said things that are said as mean. I don’t even date these men. When I was 13 men would always ask me sexual questions or ask me to blow them or whatever it was. I would get them in trouble or ignore men and they would constantly bash me. Call me a whore, bitch, slut ugly etc
Men still shout at me at bars or wherever. I don’t even know these fucking men!! I was at a work and this guy looked so nervous coming to my register, could barely talk and called me sir, but when he said he said it really low. Men have purposely spilled me drinks in clubs, gotten mad when i talk to other men or talk about other hot men. Why are these men so mad if I’m so called ugly or a whore? I don’t even date these men and they’re so angry when they first see me. At least in front of other people thy act like this. Men have also threatened to kill me or in some other threat just when I speak up for myself. Most recently I told this guy not to talk to someone the way he does. (He was showing this girl how to open up a credit card) I told him why is he he one to train when he hasn’t opened up a card in Months 😂😂😂 he told me to watch how I talk to him and he knows where I live.
Updates:
LAll these men have anger issues toward me. And I literally don’t even react to them.
Other things men do
Make up rumors about me (I don’t even hook up with the ones who do this...)
Criticize me
Apologize years later and have this ego like they ruined my life (the only reason I complain about this is because I don’t understand why they do this... on an emotional standpoint I get over It quickly by a certain person)
But to be honest this has been happening my whole life and I’m sick of it. I k
. I don’t even know these random men and they’re so emotional around me filled with hate. The men who i know personally who show a lot of hate, don’t even act that this way around other women. I don’t cry about this but I just think of them as stupid and child like..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) You have a WHAT? Honey, this might hurt a bit, but astrology is bullshit.
    2) "When I was 13 men would always ask me sexual questions or ask me to blow them or whatever it was."
    That's not mean, that's a fucking sexual advance from a socially inept person.
    3) "I would get them in trouble or ignore men and they would constantly bash me."
    You got your answer. You said you caused them trouble. You made your bed, and now you are complaining that you have to lie in it.
    4) "Men still shout at me at bars or wherever. I don’t even know these fucking men!!" And neither do we. And we don't know you either. This sounds like a vague accusation at ALL MEN again... do you have anything to make this claim sound more credible?
    5)
    [The entire rest of it]
    I can't tell if your inconsistent, sexist rant is a provocation, your paranoia speaking, or a combination of these two things.
    What I DO know is that this is bullshit. You are delusional. And misandristic.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not delusional
      Men shouldn’t ask me sexual question. Especially at age 13. Of course I’m going to tell

• Show All
    • How so? Is that what you call women after they say men harass her? Please

• You display a world that doesn't exist. You are deliberately falsely claiming victimhood, of exagerating to justify your hatred of men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the way you talk has something that make people 'or men' mad of you, or maybe it is your tone of voice carries aggression against men. Try to talkil with a female friend and ask her to listen to you talking, it can help you to figure out the problem.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not sure if I understand your question. I guess it's why are guys mad at you? It depends on the situation. If you reject them, they likely insult you to help their pride. It goes back to the 2nd grader philosophy of "If I feel insecure and make you feel worse, I feel better." The stuff where they threaten you sounds like a combination of your tone or their perceived aggression from you towards them, and their tendency to react with aggression when threatened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dudes are aggro by nature you just gotta be the bigger pair of balls guys who bark a lot have no backbone you crack you whip or raise your voice and tell em off and they'll hush and if they don't then slap the piss outta em and don't stop till they're on their knees begging for mercy nobody respects passive people you want respect you gotta earn it otherwise everyone is gonna walk all over you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... not real men act like this, but criminals that deserve to be put away amidst the strongest censure. Already the male human is under attack from all sides, and such disgraceful misrepresentations of their gender are not helping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid drunk people. or change of country or town. Sounds weird all these behaviors.

0|0
    0|0
    • They’re not always drunk. I have too many stories of me triggering a mans emotions

• Show All
    • I do not speak them and try and avoid them
      I was outside of a bar and their was a group a guys. One guy tried saying hi to me and then his friend was like i hate you to me and started being aggressive
      I never seen them

• And except bars, restaurant, supermarket, shopping during the day you have no worries?
      Night or evening + bar + group of men can easily be a group of assh*les. Pretty sad but it exists.

• there's always gonna be thosr dumb immature people who do not know how to take rejection.. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know the point of this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is a reject

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably just can't handle rejection well

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's entitlement. They think they're entitled to your attention and when you don't give it, they get mad because they honestly believe they've been denied something that's rightfully owed to them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes