Aggression from men... even random?

I think men want to see me cry. I have a Capricorn Moon so i never express emotions. Ever since I was a teenager men have always said things that are said as mean. I don’t even date these men. When I was 13 men would always ask me sexual questions or ask me to blow them or whatever it was. I would get them in trouble or ignore men and they would constantly bash me. Call me a whore, bitch, slut ugly etc
Men still shout at me at bars or wherever. I don’t even know these fucking men!! I was at a work and this guy looked so nervous coming to my register, could barely talk and called me sir, but when he said he said it really low. Men have purposely spilled me drinks in clubs, gotten mad when i talk to other men or talk about other hot men. Why are these men so mad if I’m so called ugly or a whore? I don’t even date these men and they’re so angry when they first see me. At least in front of other people thy act like this. Men have also threatened to kill me or in some other threat just when I speak up for myself. Most recently I told this guy not to talk to someone the way he does. (He was showing this girl how to open up a credit card) I told him why is he he one to train when he hasn’t opened up a card in Months 😂😂😂 he told me to watch how I talk to him and he knows where I live.
LAll these men have anger issues toward me. And I literally don’t even react to them.
Other things men do
Make up rumors about me (I don’t even hook up with the ones who do this...)
Criticize me
Apologize years later and have this ego like they ruined my life (the only reason I complain about this is because I don’t understand why they do this... on an emotional standpoint I get over It quickly by a certain person)
But to be honest this has been happening my whole life and I’m sick of it. I k
. I don’t even know these random men and they’re so emotional around me filled with hate. The men who i know personally who show a lot of hate, don’t even act that this way around other women. I don’t cry about this but I just think of them as stupid and child like..

29

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) You have a WHAT? Honey, this might hurt a bit, but astrology is bullshit.
    2) "When I was 13 men would always ask me sexual questions or ask me to blow them or whatever it was."
    That's not mean, that's a fucking sexual advance from a socially inept person.
    3) "I would get them in trouble or ignore men and they would constantly bash me."
    You got your answer. You said you caused them trouble. You made your bed, and now you are complaining that you have to lie in it.
    4) "Men still shout at me at bars or wherever. I don’t even know these fucking men!!" And neither do we. And we don't know you either. This sounds like a vague accusation at ALL MEN again... do you have anything to make this claim sound more credible?
    5)
    [The entire rest of it]
    I can't tell if your inconsistent, sexist rant is a provocation, your paranoia speaking, or a combination of these two things.
    What I DO know is that this is bullshit. You are delusional. And misandristic.

• I’m not delusional
      Men shouldn’t ask me sexual question. Especially at age 13. Of course I’m going to tell

• How so? Is that what you call women after they say men harass her? Please

• You display a world that doesn't exist. You are deliberately falsely claiming victimhood, of exagerating to justify your hatred of men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the way you talk has something that make people 'or men' mad of you, or maybe it is your tone of voice carries aggression against men. Try to talkil with a female friend and ask her to listen to you talking, it can help you to figure out the problem.