Is it okay if your partner had sex with their own gender?

I'm talking about hardcore sex.
I'm talking about hardcore sex.
  • No.. It's not okay
    Vote A
  • Yeah... It's okay
    Vote B
  • Never happen to me because I cheat first! Lol jk. I'm very submissive and my dominant partner wears me like a g-string
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
33%.
Interesting results

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Cheating is cheating, no matter what the sex of the third person is. Being bisexual isn't a free pass to sleep with someone else (of the same sex) while in a relationship.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, it's clearly not okay. It's cheating, unless I've agreed to it in advance and I wouldn't. If they want to fuck other women then they can be single and carry on. All they have to do is say.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I still consider it a betrayal with the reward of them getting a ticket out of my life.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• No...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Deal breaker for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • If they never mentioned they want to, cheating is still cheating.

If you're bisexual and commit to a relationship, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to have sex with your own gender. Because then I should be able to have sex with other women too, since I am straight.

0|1
    0|0
  • cheating is cheating.. Although, i think I could forgive my SO faster if she slept with a girl, and faster still if she wanted to share her..

0|1
    0|0

• Never happen to me because I cheat first! Lol jk. I'm very submissive and my dominant partner wears me like a g-string

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes my second wife was bi sexual. She told me all about her exploits. Got aroused just listening...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's cheating, since when the fuck was it ok to cheat on someone

0|1
    0|0
  • Naw.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hi love

0|1
    0|0
  • not right