Is it okay if your partner had sex with their own gender?

I'm talking about hardcore sex.
I'm talking about hardcore sex.
  • No.. It's not okay
  • Yeah... It's okay
  • Never happen to me because I cheat first! Lol jk. I'm very submissive and my dominant partner wears me like a g-string
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
33%.
Interesting results

312

Most Helpful Girls

• Cheating is cheating, no matter what the sex of the third person is. Being bisexual isn't a free pass to sleep with someone else (of the same sex) while in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guys

• No, it's clearly not okay. It's cheating, unless I've agreed to it in advance and I wouldn't. If they want to fuck other women then they can be single and carry on. All they have to do is say.

• Nope. I still consider it a betrayal with the reward of them getting a ticket out of my life.