What should I do about my girlfriend's sister?

So i have a situation here. I been dating my girlfriend for 5 months now and she also has a sister. I think her sister liked me because before i dated my girlfriend she would send me snaps of herself asking me if she's beautiful and just of herself. Ever since i dated my girlfriend, she has stopped that and we're good friends. I went over to their house but my girlfriend wasn't home yet and her sister was home alone. So she asked me if i wanted food or drink, i said i was fine. I sat on the couch and she was wearing a very low cut top and basically, i could see her cleavage pretty good, She sat beside me and was like "im really tired" and layed her head on me. While she did this, it was clear i was seeing her boobs lol.

When my girlfriend came in she told her sister to wear something more appropriate and so she did. What should i do about this? i don't want them to fight or anything.
Any other opinions?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy damn. That is soooo fucked up but hilarious, what you need to do is.. nothing. just dont do anything at all and only have your eyes for your girl. In this situation, its best to mind your own bussiness.

• I only have eyes for my girlfriend. I even kind wiggled away from her sister lol. There was another time where unfortunately my car took a couple of times to start and stay running and when I was with her sister that day she said "good thing your crappy car started because it was getting too hot in here". And winked at me lool. I was going to eventually fix my car and told her so. As luck would have it it stalled out at the stop sign and started up again but she was like "awww, poor car, I can help fix it". I told her it's ok lol... Side note: it's still not fixed 😂

• Damn😂

• So I ended up kinda hinting this to my girlfriend and she said she would speak to her sister. I told her to be nice and not hit her lmaoo. It was crazy cause her sister then said sorry to me and told me she was just joking and what not and she just has that style. I told her polite to be like my girlfriend lol and not too wild. It actually turned out good in the end.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep your mouth shut and your hands away from the sister.

• im 100% committed to my girlfriend. Her sister is nice but i dont like her like that so i would never do anything bad

• With the way you phrased this question I think it would be her and not you.