How to end an addictive casual fling that has been going on for months now? I can’t seem to let go because the physical attraction is so intense?

I am seeing this guy who does not want a relationship and I was somehow okay with that sometimes more than others but now I actually am fed up with it. My only problem now is that I cannot seem to end things because the sex is so good it keeps me drawn to him. And I hate the fact that he has this effect over me. I don’t know what to do.
Cause while I am spending my time, focus and energy on something superficial like that.. I may be making myself unavailable to someone who can provide me with a deeper and more meaningful connection. I really am having a Dilemma right here and would like to hear different thoughts on this please!!
xx

03