Rate this dating profile?

What could this person do to make his dating profile a little better
I am your typical type of guy who enjoys the simplest things in life. I would like to mention I enjoy laughter and some quiet evenings. I do believe in opening the door’s just to show courtesy & respect can't forget picking you up for an evening dinner or cooking. While picking at each other's brain not noses (lol).

When the opportunity approaches I would love to visit Italy to learn about the rich history they have to offer plus food.

I am on this site to find a good woman, who has a great sense of humor and a beautiful smile. I am not the one to judge you for your past but help rebuild you and look forward into the future.

I am a big animal lover
I do enjoy helping those in need.
I have a great sense of humor.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I like most of it but would take out the stuff about noses - its a joke - but to me its more gross then funny. I also think you made a mistake when you said simplest things - you meant to say simple things right? and instead of saying can't forget picking you up - you should say - won't forget picking you up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Take out the nose joke,

0|0
    0|0
    • Take out laughter in the beginning since you later Mention having a great sense of Humor, add a few more Things there (move the stuff at the end up front)

Recommended myTakes