Rate this dating profile?

What could this person do to make his dating profile a little better
I am your typical type of guy who enjoys the simplest things in life. I would like to mention I enjoy laughter and some quiet evenings. I do believe in opening the door’s just to show courtesy & respect can't forget picking you up for an evening dinner or cooking. While picking at each other's brain not noses (lol).

When the opportunity approaches I would love to visit Italy to learn about the rich history they have to offer plus food.

I am on this site to find a good woman, who has a great sense of humor and a beautiful smile. I am not the one to judge you for your past but help rebuild you and look forward into the future.

I am a big animal lover
I do enjoy helping those in need.
I have a great sense of humor.

11