Can you give me some advice?

I have a boyfriend which seem to be unadventurous already after years of relationship, now came a fun guy.. Who is exactly his opposite. Feeling emerged. So what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If you don't think the current boyfriend is The One for the rest of your life, say goodbye to him and don't look back.

2. Break up with the current boyfriend before you start talking to the other guy. Otherwise, you are just one more girl who at least emotionally cheated on her partner.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I feel an unadventurous relationship would make you start hating the relationship eventually.. get to the know new guy and if you think u both like each other, call it quits with ur current boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't think its gonna be that easy since my boyfriend and I have been together since 2008 in an in and off relationship. Now we took another shot thinking maybe this time it'll be different. I know there's so many adjustments specially he's a kinda introverted person.. I don't know now what I'm gonna do.

• Doesn't matter how long you have been in a relationship. I have seen 10-15 years old relationships reaching nowhere. Stop thinking morally, and start thinking practically

• Relationships are chapters in our life, and the story is exciting when the relationship is good. And when it’s not, the chapter comes to an end and the next one begins.

If your relationship is no longer working for you, maybe it’s time for a new chapter.

1|0
    0|0
  • are you bored in your current relationship? It sounds like it, so I would move on. If he is boring an unadventurous now, it will only get worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup! What you mean? In which way?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the second guy seemed so fun and laughs.. While my boyfriend kinda boring.. Doesn't have sense of adventure and humor

• Well how long you been dealing with both of them? You tried to do fun things with your bf?

Recommended myTakes