Help, i'm obsessed with my boyfriend and its making me depressed?

i've been in love with him since the beginning of our relationship. I'm very clingy, jealous, and I think about him all the time. I'm obsessed and think he's always flirting with women on his phone, gets jealous when he sees his friends, and I get angry when he doesn't reply on time. I've tried to not reply to him in days to make myself seem less clingy. I sometimes treat him mean because I get jealous, but he's pretty nice to me. Although, he often brags, doesn't really like pda, and I think he likes his friends more although he tells me he doesn't. I do have school but I feel like I'm stupid and it makes me even more depressed. Life with my own family isn't good so it's making me cling more cuz I wish to move out.

01