Whose more attractive, dateable/bangable?

What are your opinions on the both of them?
  • Whose more attractive, dateable/bangable? Male 26
    Vote A
  • Whose more attractive, dateable/bangable? Male 23
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Interestingly enough im the faggot and all the girls chose the straight guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The pictures aren't comparable, really. The one is a full body shot, casual, outdoors, the man is smiling. The second is just a headshot and the guy isn't smiling and is wearing a hat.

Make the two pictures have a more similar composition and the votes will be more accurate.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Male 23 has a really small head. Which o find feminine in a negative way.
    I also dont like his eyes shape.
    So its a no for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do have a small head, which is fine because girls my age like you think im a faggot anyways lol

• Show All
    • you're tripping, I just said that I do infact have a small skull and that girls my age 22-25 think im gay due to what i look like

• And i jist said that i didn't think that.
      Speaking for myself.
      Matter of fact is neither of them is my type. i would decline both of them.

• Male 26 pic is so small I can't see his face and it's a full length pic so I can't compare it to 23.

0|0
    0|0
    • i agree he is

• I didn't say he was I said I can't compare these two photos because I can't even see his face... he is a handsome fellow tho plus he is smiling and looks relaxed and I'm bias I wear vans... and he looks like a typical male hairy and strong. And his older I like them older. The pic you took is inside the house with a hoody on I don't see the full package but obviously you are good looking as well. You look more intimidating though because your not smiling outside in nature with a relaxed body posture. In the end I'd fuck/ date them both. I read your family makes sense.

• The 1st one (26) has a very nice worked body and is very well maintained (look at his beard)

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks more self confident and less shy than the other. He looks direct, upfront, no fear

0|0
    0|0
    • I m talking that I d be more interested in the 23 yo ( he looks more knowing what he wants than the 26yo)

• It seems I am different thant rest of girls

• is that the same person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • I like option C. He’s perfect.

0|0
    0|0