I find girls with blonde hair & colored eyes the most attractive but I'm too afraid to make a move because generally they prefer other races?

What to do? I feel really miserable because of this. A part of me thinks that I should try talking to them but a part of me (brain) tells me to calm down because they generally are not attracted to white guys so what chances do a boring and plain average looking white guy like me have? I thought about changing my type so many times, almost having like an inside battle against my own self so many times but in the end... I love blondes with colored eyes. I actually wish I didn't because I could move on, live my life, be happy, meet a girl, but no... I am this stupid guy complaining like a whiny little kid stucked in the same place, living my boring life knowing that Im too scared to step out of the comfort zone. Any advice? I could really use some...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• You're a stupid idiot to think like that. If one or two girls go for other races it doesn't mean they all go you pathetic loser. Become gay then if you can't make a move on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a weak beta Male and that's why they are not attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes