I find girls with blonde hair & colored eyes the most attractive but I'm too afraid to make a move because generally they prefer other races?

What to do? I feel really miserable because of this. A part of me thinks that I should try talking to them but a part of me (brain) tells me to calm down because they generally are not attracted to white guys so what chances do a boring and plain average looking white guy like me have? I thought about changing my type so many times, almost having like an inside battle against my own self so many times but in the end... I love blondes with colored eyes. I actually wish I didn't because I could move on, live my life, be happy, meet a girl, but no... I am this stupid guy complaining like a whiny little kid stucked in the same place, living my boring life knowing that Im too scared to step out of the comfort zone. Any advice? I could really use some...

02