Should I keep this from my fiance? (Pregnancy and birth control)?

My boyfriend and I tell each other everything (even if it's hurtful) because we have an honesty pact in our relationship. But here is where the issue comes in. He is quite a few years older than me and he always talks about wanting to have kids with me. He says he's willing to wait until we're married (which is happening in a matter of months) but he wants to try getting me pregnant shortly after that. I want to put it off for at least three years because I'm only 22 and have things I still want to do while I'm childless. I have been thinking of taking birth control pills to prevent pregnancy but I don't know if I should tell him about it? Do I do it behind his back? I feel like if I talk to him about it, he will try talking me out of it or get upset that I don't want kids right away. Should this just be a secret I keep to myself?

02