Have you ever returned to a girl you ghosted? What is your story? You can answer anonymously?

We went on a successful date and texted past midnight to the next day and the day after that we talked on messenger then for 3 days after that he would read my messages without replying. Then 12 days ago - he stopped reading my messages altogether. I've e-mailed and texted to ask him if he is okay cause he mentioned 3 very serious health problems and I was worried he attempted suicide with no response. I also think I was chasing him too hard during our relationship and being too interested might make me seem easy.

10