Did my guy friend have a point in talking about my relationship with my boyfriend?

My guy friend (Anthony), was mad that we ditched him and my friend (Julia) when my boyfriend and I said we’d meet up.

READ FIRST
we ditched because we originally invited them over. They said they were hungry for a meal, we showed them we were buying snacks. Then Anthony said they were gonna eat out and that we could tag along IF WE WANTED. We got mad that Anthony had message Julia personally instead of mentioning it on the group chat. On top we mentioned we were buying pizza but Julia said she was lactose intolerant (despite she had a milk cake made for her birthday and she ate it). We thought they were still going but we ended up not because we were mad about that.

Then Anthony later messaged us saying he was mad about it and started talking about my relationship with my boyfriend. He said that I’m head over heals for him and that I don’t make time for my friends. Which isn’t true, I do make time for my friends. I simply don’t make time for my guy friends ALONE because I’ve been trying to get my boyfriend to hang out with them so he was comfortable with them. He said I was gonna hurt myself later and I made a dumb decision in moving in with him after a year. he compared it to his previous relationship with his girlfriend of five years.

FIVE YEARS my only argument was I had my back up plan, I feel confident in my SO, and there are relationships that end after 15 years too. So I had no problem with moving in. My partner and I communicate well. We are happy with each other. Did he have reason to comment?

00