I'm about to ask a fairly serious question from the person that I like, thoughts?

"Hey if i'm not too deep in the friendzone, then i'm probably gonna ask you out when you turn 18. When i first met you i thought of you as a homie, someone i could just hangout with, make edgy jokes with, and send memes back and forth with, so i kept you kind of friendzoned. But you grew on me from the last three weeks and i thought that your were just too fun to talk to and play with, you would always do these little things that were cute and make me laugh. (you don't have to ask 'What?' everytime i snicker at something you do anymore, because now you'll know). Now you and your silly personality has to put up with me and my stupid remarks, even if we just stay as friends which i'm perfectly fine with, because i decided i'm comfortable around you." Some backround details: We are both single and are at the least okay with eachother. I'm 18 and she's 15, so you can see why i friendzoned her at first, i didn't really want to catch a case. We are already pretty close, but i think we got a little too close, like level ten friendzonage shit, let me explain. Even though we talk first thing every day, we stick with eachother all the time, we have eachother's Xbox accounts, laugh together all the time, find eachother really funny, and even watch Netflix with just the two of us, when friends ask things that sound like they are wondering if we are a couple the response is something along the lines of "we're friends" 𝐎𝐎𝐅, i guess i messed up a little. Now neither of us have actually gone out and asked what we thought of eachother but so far the only pronoun she's used to refer to me is 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 and on a handful of occasions i have too, so i'm pretty sure i'm stuck. What would your reaction be, as a girl, to this message? Is it worth it? Is there anything i should change?

01