Does anyone else feel like they’re going to be left alone forever?

I’ve been single for almost 2 years and I can’t help but feel that I’ll never meet someone I’m into that’s into me. I was in a relationship for almost 7 years, had a child and it ended on a number of different circumstances but one huge one was infidelity and trust. I enjoy having a partner in crime, and want to have someone to share this life with, but feel like I’m never going to have that again, and be real. I dated someone briefly and he just toyed with me led me on, now I have no faith in the opposite sex, everything seems like it’s a game, why can’t a person just be honest about what they want and if they aren’t feeling it just say “ Hey, your great but I don't think things are gonna work put”, rather then string you along.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yep been single for almost 5 years haven't had sex in 2 but everybody I've ever been with cheated on me or done something to create maximum damage

I absolutely feel that way as if I'm one of the people that just wasn't made for relationships and supposed to be alone can I have a beer I try to forget about it :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting, I’m in the same boat, was always faithful to my other half, and I’ve always been cheated on, feel like damaged goods in way

• The phrase "broken" comes to mind lol and to top it all off it throws everything into a enigma wrapped in a riddle how the hell you supposed to date when you can't trust somebody but you don't want to be alone so you try to date and give people the benefit of the doubt it's all a mess it would just be nice to not continually be let down for someone to surprise me in be capable of honesty and loyalty however and hope for the best

• Why you don't have trust in the opposite sex? Did you leave your husband for cheating? Is this what you mean by infidelity?

Anyways, don't lose hope, you will find someone who ain't like this, get married and love each other forever...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl, come see me then. I'd love to date someone as beautiful and wonderful as you! :*

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, I've been single for 4 years and every female I was with just used me for my money and kindness. Now I cut everyone out that isn't family (mother and father) and just kept to myself and focus on college. Guess i could be a sugar daddy for women since that's all I am to them (most of them not all)

0|0
    0|0
  • See in today's society people would rather ghost, avoid the truth, or just simply lie. Just cause they dont want to hurt someone else's feelings, but in all reality staying with them and not giving your all to them is worse. People just don't understand that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are lots of people who say they think they will be alone forever, at least a few post per day on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a beautiful girl , and the problem is your holding walls up cuz you bad some bad experiences, you probably analyze a lot of things in your head am inright?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey I'm the same girl I already started buying cats

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single my whole life and I don't foresee that changing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single closer to 7 years now, so I understand how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • What attracted you to guy you briefly dated?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just being a stupid girl that believed the bullshit he fed me

• Show All
    • I do agree with your though, people change and either grow together or apart. Was he unfaithful the whole time, in my heart, I say no. But there’s lots more of I learned about him after the fact, sometimes we only see what we want and one day it hits you like a slap on the face.

• Well i'm a firm believer that we meet everyone we do in life for a reason. Some will test you. Some will teach you. Some will use you. And Some will bring out the very best in you. You won't be alone forever. Keep your guard up but keep your heart open.

• Yah me, but oh well I have my camera

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • no i have few friends i am proud of...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes