Does anyone else feel like they’re going to be left alone forever?

I’ve been single for almost 2 years and I can’t help but feel that I’ll never meet someone I’m into that’s into me. I was in a relationship for almost 7 years, had a child and it ended on a number of different circumstances but one huge one was infidelity and trust. I enjoy having a partner in crime, and want to have someone to share this life with, but feel like I’m never going to have that again, and be real. I dated someone briefly and he just toyed with me led me on, now I have no faith in the opposite sex, everything seems like it’s a game, why can’t a person just be honest about what they want and if they aren’t feeling it just say “ Hey, your great but I don't think things are gonna work put”, rather then string you along.

213

Most Helpful Guys

• Yep been single for almost 5 years haven't had sex in 2 but everybody I've ever been with cheated on me or done something to create maximum damage

I absolutely feel that way as if I'm one of the people that just wasn't made for relationships and supposed to be alone can I have a beer I try to forget about it :-)

• Interesting, I’m in the same boat, was always faithful to my other half, and I’ve always been cheated on, feel like damaged goods in way

• The phrase "broken" comes to mind lol and to top it all off it throws everything into a enigma wrapped in a riddle how the hell you supposed to date when you can't trust somebody but you don't want to be alone so you try to date and give people the benefit of the doubt it's all a mess it would just be nice to not continually be let down for someone to surprise me in be capable of honesty and loyalty however and hope for the best

• Why you don't have trust in the opposite sex? Did you leave your husband for cheating? Is this what you mean by infidelity?

Anyways, don't lose hope, you will find someone who ain't like this, get married and love each other forever...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl, come see me then. I'd love to date someone as beautiful and wonderful as you! :*