Would you be okay with your boyfriends female friend trying to match clothes with your boyfriend?

IM NOT WORRIED

But she likes all of his posts on Facebookand often his mom even says she can kiss ass to him. One day she hung out with us. She was talking about getting a pair of shoes like my boyfriends. That’s cool... until she said “WE COULD MATCH”

Maybe I was being jelous but my first thought was “ um 😐 I don’t think so... that’s my job. That’s a cute copule thing... ill fight you”

LOL NO I wouldn’t actually fight her. Nor did I mention this to my boyfriend. I don’t need to..

But I’m just wondering if I’m just being jelous or would you feel the same?🤔

20