Will I ever feel motivated and fully happy in a relationship? When should you break up with your significant other?

Sorry about two questions, but I'm having a difficult time being fully content in my relationships. I am young, but I'm currently in the fourth relationship of my life.
I've found that I never seem as interested in the guys I've been with as they have been with me, but I still enjoy being with them and spending time with them for a certain period. After that time, I feel almost hopeless and kind of stuck. They still seem to be in that honeymoon phase still, but I feel like I need more from my life and don't feel as happy as I once was.
I am the kind of person that puts a lot into a relationship early on, even though I've tried to stop myself from doing that, so the feeling also kinda fades fast. I feel like I won't ever be able to settle down someday, get married, and be happy for a long time, especially when I've had these experiences with relationships.
I really love the person I'm with now as a person, and have enjoyed my time with them, but I definitely feel like their feelings exceed mine in a way.
I feel as if I'm reaching that point again, even though we've only been together about 6 months. I feel like I'm getting hopeless again, even though I like them, we don't have a lot of issues, and he feels things are going well. Is this enough reason to break up with someone? Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I feel like I depend a lot on a significant other when I don't have a lot of friends to constantly spend time with, so I spend a lot of time with them. Then after that point, I get almost tired of them even if I still like them.
Is this my main issue? Can this be fixed or do I break up because it's unfair to my significant other if I'm not as committed as them? I don't seem to know what's wrong with me.
Have any other men or women felt this way about relationships? Would you think it's worth to work out with one person instead of just leaving every time I feel this way?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• From what I'm feeling, I'm guessing you spend too much time with the guys you get into relationships with. Maybe these guys feel like you're the prize because you're pretty and kind, and they're somewhat insecure and keep hanging out with you because they don't wanna lose you, but that's making you less attracted. Personally, I think clingy girls are unattractive, and I know many guys feel the same way. That being said, I don't even know the entire situation, but you're still young and you might not even know what you want yet, but you should communicate how you're feeling, but try to understand why you're feeling this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can have its benefits if you work it out, I get the same way, but I'm sure you'll meet someone who you can be happy with for a long time, don't be afraid to look

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes