I'm the most clueless person in the world?

I’m the most clueless person in the world when it comes to dating. I don’t know why, but all my dates this year seriously sucked. When I go out on first dates, I’m usually thinking that everything is going smoothly but by the end of the night, I can’t seem to secure a second date. What’s wrong with me? I saw an ad for a top foreign dating coach and I’m seriously considering on hiring one. Is it worth it though? I don’t wanna seem too desperate, but I’m running out of ideas here.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm with u. No problem. people who loves to create problems before festival is marked. They do that for benefits but the truth is assholes r always assholes no matter what. If they were interested to help u from first they should have done it by now but the truth is they have no interest of helping u. Only making great excuses r the key to pass this life without responsibility.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don’t wanna be desperate?
    I'm so sorry but for me, you sound very desperate dude!
    If you really think their is nothing wrong with you during your dates before, then I guess you don't have a reason to be worry about.
    Be patient dude! I know someday your right one will come.