Would you date a pianist?

If no, what are your reasons?

Adrien Brody from the Film
Adrien Brody from the Film "The Pianist"
  • Yes
  • No

86

Most Helpful Girls

• Can't think of anyone who wouldn't. As long as I like him for who he is then him playing the piano is only a plus

• I like that view! A girl once told me she would date me if I didn't play the piano. Would you wanna learn it if he taught you? Or play another instrument?

• I already have a guitar (But haven't played it in two years), and yes I would definitely like to learn with him. My sis also plays the piano and it sounds really beautiful.
      I don't know what's wrong with that girl, she must be musically deaf or something to not appreciate it.

• Whoa.. 2 years? Girl ya better dust it off and play that thing! xD I haven't played piano in only 3 months until yesterday. and It's weird because I'm a lot better than I was 3 months ago...

Yeah, I wanna meet someone that hates music. Only so I can move as FAR away from that person as I can xD

Most Helpful Guys

• It sounds too close to penis, and I'm strictly no homo

• Ahh, yeah I completely understand! It's really the only rational and logical approach to this conundrum. 👌