• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Can't think of anyone who wouldn't. As long as I like him for who he is then him playing the piano is only a plus

0|1
    0|0
    • I like that view! A girl once told me she would date me if I didn't play the piano. Would you wanna learn it if he taught you? Or play another instrument?

• I already have a guitar (But haven't played it in two years), and yes I would definitely like to learn with him. My sis also plays the piano and it sounds really beautiful.
      I don't know what's wrong with that girl, she must be musically deaf or something to not appreciate it.

• Whoa.. 2 years? Girl ya better dust it off and play that thing! xD I haven't played piano in only 3 months until yesterday. and It's weird because I'm a lot better than I was 3 months ago...

Yeah, I wanna meet someone that hates music. Only so I can move as FAR away from that person as I can xD

Most Helpful Guys

• It sounds too close to penis, and I'm strictly no homo

0|1
    0|0
    • Ahh, yeah I completely understand! It's really the only rational and logical approach to this conundrum. 👌

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 4

• Why would that be a deal breaker for anyone?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? Would be interesting.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you mind her playing for hours? If she had a grand piano or upright, there would be no way to alter the volume. You think you could endure it? xD

• No, I think I would be OK with it; in fact, I'd be willing to learn and practice myself.

• Ayye that's dope! I'm tryna find me a girl that can play the cello. Hmu if you find one. xD

• Yeah of course, I play piano as well and we could an ensemble/duet

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm crushing on one now.

0|1
    0|0
    • is it an unrequited crush?

• Show All
    • LOL. We're no longer in the same state, and it's not reciprocal. Even if she would I wouldn't.

• Ahh okay, I suppose a little crush isn't harmful. We're only human. It'd be worse if you acted on those appetitive desires while in a relationship.

Recommended myTakes