Could I Be Pregnant?

My friends with benefits and I had sex on the beach and he came in me 3 times. When I got home I had an intense migraine so I took off my birth control patch. I called Planned Parenthood and told them I removed my patch bc I was getting intense migraines. The nurse told me she’s glad I did that bc it could of gave me a stroke. Like my arm was numb and I was in tears. I checked my period calendar app and saw I was ovulating 2 days after he came in me. Now I am freaking out cause I’ve been having pregnancy symptoms. My period is due tmrrw and even tho I’ve been cramping for about a week I don’t think I am going to get my period. Could I be pregnant or is it just in my head?
I took a pregnancy test just now. One had a faint line and the other had a pink and a white line. I’m so confused!!! My period is supposed to start tmrrw. And my obgyn appt is on the 24th. We’ll see...

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are possible just for to wait and see

Most Helpful Girl

• You can stress yourself out and cause your period not to start. Of course it's possible but there's bo need in freaking yourself out till you take a pregnancy test. Goodluck..

• To your update. Let us know what you find out and whatever it may be I hope it will be a blessing in your life.