Guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend sat on another guy lap?

Updates:
Would you just let your girlfriend sit on your lap or would you let female friends sit on your lap as well?
I find it weird that some guys let their female friends sit on their lap especially while he or she already in a relationship.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• That's borderline cheating. Kinda.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Girls used to do this in high school (mostly to tease us). When my girlfriend found out about it, she went nuclear, so no, it's definitely OK if you are in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to see her sitting on other guy lap, I don't know other guys, but if a girl sits on my lap, I may get a big Bonner, and I don't want my girlfriend to be sitting on other guys lap giving them Bonners.

and I wouldn't let female friends to sit on my lap, if I'm on a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be jealous. But hey, if she likes him more then he can have her. Right? But if it Santa Clause i would understand. Lol. And I would not let another girl $it on my lap.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what's happening. Under most circumstances that would be a no but sometimes if it is playful and a friend or family member it could be alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she checked first Id be ok with it, otherwise her and I would be having a stern chat about boundaries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not be impressed unless I was sure of the platonic relationship between both people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd overanalyze the hell out of it and stir up a ton of drama.

Jk

I wouldn't give a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I would quite simply dump her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would kill her.. Or him.. Or both

0|0
    0|0
  • devastated !!

0|0