Where can I find people to marry?

Ok I don't want to live with my parents anymore. What's the best place to find people willing to marry that is legitimate.

110

Most Helpful Guys

• You can always find a guy willing to marry you, but have you ever had a boyfriend? Being married is not a bed of roses for most People.

• How many do you want to marry? Do you want to be in love with the person?

• one person of course. Is this a joke? and yes I want to be in love with them

• I don't lack the ability to be self supportive. I just hate my family and I want a better one

• Marriage certainly involves acquiring and becoming a part of a new family. If you want to find guys who are serious minded about relationships, look for guys who regularly attend church.

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow up a bit first. Why don't you just move out? Why do you have to be married? No one is going to marry you just so you can fuck off. Good luck with abusive, controlling and dickhead men that will take advantage. Be stupid, and don't expect clever men to deal with you.

• Because why not. Why move out and live alone when I can be married to someone and ready to go. It seems like you don't know much about life, I think YOU should grow up.

• Love, I'm grown up to know that all you're going to do is make dickheads your new "husband". Good fucking luck nursing your bruises and wounds after he pushes you down the stairs. Stupid attracts stupid. If your family is that bad, you would get out by yourself. Don't be such a twit. Jesus, I thought intelligence was rising, but seems I'm wrong...

• Probebly he point everyone is thinking guess like my grandma says if she don't listen she must feel