Where can I find people to marry?

Ok I don't want to live with my parents anymore. What's the best place to find people willing to marry that is legitimate.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You can always find a guy willing to marry you, but have you ever had a boyfriend? Being married is not a bed of roses for most People.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many do you want to marry? Do you want to be in love with the person?

0|0
    0|0
    • one person of course. Is this a joke? and yes I want to be in love with them

• Show All
    • I don't lack the ability to be self supportive. I just hate my family and I want a better one

• Marriage certainly involves acquiring and becoming a part of a new family. If you want to find guys who are serious minded about relationships, look for guys who regularly attend church.

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow up a bit first. Why don't you just move out? Why do you have to be married? No one is going to marry you just so you can fuck off. Good luck with abusive, controlling and dickhead men that will take advantage. Be stupid, and don't expect clever men to deal with you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Because why not. Why move out and live alone when I can be married to someone and ready to go. It seems like you don't know much about life, I think YOU should grow up.

• Love, I'm grown up to know that all you're going to do is make dickheads your new "husband". Good fucking luck nursing your bruises and wounds after he pushes you down the stairs. Stupid attracts stupid. If your family is that bad, you would get out by yourself. Don't be such a twit. Jesus, I thought intelligence was rising, but seems I'm wrong...

• Probebly he point everyone is thinking guess like my grandma says if she don't listen she must feel

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• So u want to marry so u can move great stuff I sence good relationships from this 1

1|0
    1|0
    • Learn to spell before you comment.

• Lol no my spelling is fine for the leve of intelligence u show in your question

• He has actually got better spelling that most on this site, and I agree with spelling and talking in a way that suits the audience, so he's nailed his reply for you.

• I'd say people want to marry less and less these days. Churchgoers are probably some of the few people left that consistently seek marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not just find a boyfriend who has his own apartment? Marriage seems overkill in this situation. Or you could also get a job and rent your own place or at least a room. #problemsolved

0|0
    0|1
  • This seems like a suspect plan... What country are you in? Is working not an option?

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't marry someone to move out of your parent's house, you marry someone because you love them

0|0
    0|0
  • You know there are these people called roommates.

0|0
    0|0
  • India LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't, you find a person you like

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes