I NEED Advice ASAP?

Okay so i was on tinder and i met this guy. (he is tall, sweet, cute, has a beard, piercings, green eyes) He is usually the guys i crush on but never have a chance with. We met last week and we've been hanging out everyday. He has taken me out on dates.. My last relationship was toxic he would hit me and call me names. But this guy wants to take things slow and he tells me that im beautiful and holds me and kisses my cheek.. he says my smell calms him.. I don't know things that im not used to hearing or doing to me.. he told his mom and sister about me. I haven't felt butterflies for anyone in years but I don't know if im ready to open up my heart again i dont wanna get hurt.. im scared to get close to someone again.. im a damaged ass person.. i just need someone to talk to about this.. thanks <3

24

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, AWESOME for you!!!๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚congrats!
    And second, the truth is everyone is going to hurt you in life, you just gotta find the one worth suffering for (;

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg he sounds like my perfect guy! Just take your time, tell him what you've written here, if he's not willing to give you the time to open up to him then he's not worth it. I wish you all the best!