Are Asean men attractive?

Like Malaysians, Indonesians, Filipino, Thai and etc. Would you date them?
They're short and I just think that region and their ethnicity and their styles are overlooked a lot.

Not to be racist but I'm Asean as well.
Overlooked by East Asians, South Asians, Polynesians, Hispanic and Arabs due to their diversity.
Ok they're Southeast Asians. But yeah I thought it won't hurt to do a little research.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Some are, some aren't, same as anywhere else really. If "short" is the worst you have to say for them, they obviously aren't doing too bad. I'd pick someone shorter than me over someone requiring a stepladder to kiss any day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey bro, I'm Thai-Malay, and I think I'm doing alright in the appearance department. I know most of us are short though, so I'm really grateful that I'm tall