What to do after a first date?

Ok, so I have been seeing this quy and we had our first date yesterday and he hasn’t texted me yet... should I wait out the full 24 hours or crack. In my opinion the date went really well we saw movie chatted and even went back to my place afterwards. Is he ghosting me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's good form and manners to send a short message the next day to the person who asked them out on the date. Unless it was a disaster or something where the asker did something really bad, the person who was asked should thank the asker for asking them out. It's just a basic courtesy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's exciting isn't it? I am happy to hear you had a good date and feel motivated to talk to him again. He said he wanted to see you again so I would wait a bit longer. You don't want to appear needy or clingy. A guy wants to be with a girl who has her own life and doesn't rely on him for her sole happiness. If by tomorrow you haven't heard from him it's ok to reach out and check in with him. If he mentioned the 2nd date will be this coming weekend you can confirm what time in case you are making other plans this weekend with friends or family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you give signals that you wanted to keep talking?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya he said we should have a double date with his and I’s friend

• Maybe you could ask if he's still interested in doing that?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes