Help me out please?

I have been texting back and forth with a girl I meet back at the beginning of the year, we flirt back and forth on a daily basis but I noticed that she has changed her Facebook status to in a relationship.
She has never mentioned being with anyone. It was a long distance thing we had. We are from opposite sides of the country.
Should I ask her out right or wait and see if she says anything to me.
Help
So I didn't ask directly but did give some great opportunities to let her bring it you and tell me. She avoided it like a pro.

Girls would you not feel the need to tell other guys you had a boyfriend?
So I didn't ask directly but did give some great opportunities to let her bring it up and tell me. She avoided it like a pro. Girls would you not feel the need to tell other guys you had a boyfriend?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely ask her if she is in a relationship before you ask her out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly she doesn't see you as a potential boyfriend and instead is enjoying the attention and fun of texting online. She is into another guy and that is why she is in a relationship. If it was me I would confirm she is with someone else and if so would say goodbye because I don't want to be someone she cheats on her boyfriend with. If you have feeling might as well take a shot because worst case she will shoot you down, better than dragging it out or ignoring the fact that she is another guys girlfriend.