Most Helpful Guy
1. You broke up for a reason. If you get back together, you will probably rediscover that reason very quickly.
2. For others watching your life, the break up/make up merry-go-round is just needless drama and it quickly gets tiring. Don't expect any sympathy from friends and family.
3. You shouldn't involve your family and friends in the relationship issues until you are sure that it is over. . . really over. . . permanently over. Otherwise, they take sides against the guy, then you reconcile but they still dislike him and that makes your life more difficult.
4. It was unfair of you to start dating someone else unless the other guy just wanted to use you for sex and you allowed him to do that.
5. If he REALLY wanted you back in his life, he would not say that he MIGHT want you. He is just fucking with you, and you are letting him do that.
6. If you are just giving the new guy sex and he is content just fucking you on a regular basis, you should continue that relationship. If he wants more than sex, you should break up with him, because you are definitely NOT available.
Most Helpful Girl
If you still love him, give him a chance. But be very careful! Don't let him hurt you again.