Is shallow to reject a guy because of his physical appearance?

We have a lot of things in common but I don’t find him attractive at all.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Simple
    One day someone will reject you for your appearance and then you will know whether what you did was right or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC culture has tried to indoctrinate your generation into thinking that you should not judge others because of their physical characteristics. However, sexual/romantic attraction occurs because we are animals and what we find attractive is imprinted in us. It is not a conscious choice.

I am not attracted to girls with big boobs (36D or larger) and I cannot change that if i try. When I see a petite girl with 34B boobs, I am interested. If I see a 5' 7" girl with 36D boobs, I don't give her a second look. Suppose I forced myself to pretend that I was interested in big boob girl. Eventually, she will know that I am not really attracted to her and she is going to ask, "If you aren't attracted to me, why did you waste my time? I deserve a guy who is actually attracted to me!"

Don't listen to the PC nonsense. You know what you like and what you don't like. You don't need to apologize for your preferences.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shallow? I don't know about that. You're not gonna have much of a fulfilling relationship at all if you have no sexual attraction. And that won't only hurt you, it'll hurt him, too.
    No, it isn't shallow. And even if it is, then here's a case where "shallow" doesn't mean "wrong" or "bad", even if "sad".

0|0
    0|0
    • by "that", I mean being in a relationship with that crucial part missing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• No, it's not, it's just a Preference and you aren't attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you shouldn't be called names because of your preferences. I would reject a woman for not looking beautiful as well. However, the definition of beauty changes based on the person perceiving it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not shallow at all. @OlderAndWiser is spot on. Just because he has a penis doesn't mean that's all you need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don’t you find him physically attractive? Specifically why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferences
    Everyone has them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes shallow

0|0
    0|0
  • It's shallow. Only personality should matter

0|0
    0|0
  • No very normal for an attractive woman, he will have to compensate for lack of physical appearance with money, assets or a good job.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Not really, there should be some physical attraction in a couple. A relation can't be fulfulling without some physical attraction

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not shallow. You can’t help what you’re attracted to or not attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • not shallow, you gotta want to fuck him too

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes