Is shallow to reject a guy because of his physical appearance?

We have a lot of things in common but I don’t find him attractive at all.

511

Most Helpful Guys

• Simple
    One day someone will reject you for your appearance and then you will know whether what you did was right or not.

• PC culture has tried to indoctrinate your generation into thinking that you should not judge others because of their physical characteristics. However, sexual/romantic attraction occurs because we are animals and what we find attractive is imprinted in us. It is not a conscious choice.

I am not attracted to girls with big boobs (36D or larger) and I cannot change that if i try. When I see a petite girl with 34B boobs, I am interested. If I see a 5' 7" girl with 36D boobs, I don't give her a second look. Suppose I forced myself to pretend that I was interested in big boob girl. Eventually, she will know that I am not really attracted to her and she is going to ask, "If you aren't attracted to me, why did you waste my time? I deserve a guy who is actually attracted to me!"

Don't listen to the PC nonsense. You know what you like and what you don't like. You don't need to apologize for your preferences.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shallow? I don't know about that. You're not gonna have much of a fulfilling relationship at all if you have no sexual attraction. And that won't only hurt you, it'll hurt him, too.
    No, it isn't shallow. And even if it is, then here's a case where "shallow" doesn't mean "wrong" or "bad", even if "sad".

• by "that", I mean being in a relationship with that crucial part missing.