Do you ever feel guilty about having a crush on someone who’s already taken?

• Yes
  • No

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't that then prove that guys and girls can't be "just friends"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have. I had a crush on this guy on my soccer team but he had a girlfriend. I know for a fact he used to like me because he was trying to flirt with me a couple years back. At the end of the season, we had a ceremony/celebration where the top teams got medals and we ate pizza and dessert with our team. My crush wanted to compare hand sizes. We put our palms together and he said something about my hands being so tiny (in a good sounding tone). It was kinda awkward because at that point, I was pretty sure he liked me as it felt like he was trying to push his fingers into the spaces between mine but he had a girlfriend so I didn't know what to do. Eventually, he just pulled his hand away. At the end we were all giving goodbye hugs before we left (we all went to different schools and my crush lived in an entirely different town). He hugged me for a long time. When I went let go, he didn't let go and wanted to keep hugging. He gave me the longest hug out of any of the other teammates

• Aww. I wonder why he just didn’t break up with his girlfriend then. Did he know you had a thing for him?

• I don't know. And I don't think he knew. When he flirted with me, I was in 9th grade and he was in 7th and I wasn't interested in him and he came on way too strong. I also had never had a guy flirt with me before so I didn't know what to do or say. So I shut him down (which I regret now). 2 years later, we ended up on the same team and that's when the whole thing went down. Maybe he still thought I wasn't interested in him? I don't really show signs when I like someone for fear of getting my heart broken. There's one thing I can't help and that's blushing haha

• Ohh okay & girl sameeee. I don’t admit I like someone for fear of rejection and I can’t help but blush as well😭 lmao.