I got girl pregnant after one night stand I believe?

Basically I hooked up with This girl and I suspect she's pregnant because I went on her Instagram and it said 20 & having and she calls me today but I missed it. Would this be the right approach if that is the case and she's pregnant? Basically letting her choose if she wants to keep the baby. I'm the one that did it so I figure whatever she decide I will support the decision. I'm not ready for a kid but I don't really believe in abortions. I'm grown so I accept that if I gotta do what I gotta do so be it

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Never assume it is yours until after the DNA test proves it. Many guys have also been scammed into paying for an abortion when in fact she was never pregnant and she just stole your money. If she is preg, and since you had a ons with her, there is a huge chance she fucked other guys around this time too and you may not be the father.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is pregnant and If it is with your child then yes you will be involved with both her and your child for the next 18 years. If you talk to her and tell her it's on her to decide whether to abort the child or not that is not the right approach as you are pressuring her into a big decision. Instead talk to her and figure out a plan together.

Hopefully in your case you did not impregnate her and you will be more careful with sex in the future.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you this was great advice. She's not a random girl we just ended up having sex.

• that's called a "HOLE IN ONE" sucks buddy.,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes