Would you consider this a red flag?

So let’s say you exchange numbers with someone and he or she ask for your number, and they iMessage you and only their email shows. When you ask what happened to their number they give a bullshit excuse.
For example (their phone is off, or they lost their phone and can only use their iPad or whatever) Would that be concerning and bothersom. For me it’s like a slap in the face to myself lol like why did I give out my personal number to someone who is avoiding giving out theirs. It just gives me the wrong message no pun intended about that person, like maybe they are hiding something or whatever the case might be. I’m pretty sure they use their actual number to call/text family & friends.

73

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that's sketchy as fuck. No more communication until they have a number to communicate with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno I never wanted to give it my number to people because there's a lot of creeps out there. If always inevitably regret it. Even if it takes to someone online as soon as they got my number they used it to be gross or an annoyance