Boyfriend is following meme pages with half naked girls?

My boyfriend is following a meme page thats got half naked girls on it, is it considered a joke? he's really respectful of me and treats me amazing. I look nothing like those girls, like there's other memes on there that dont have half naked girls. But do you think it's something to worry about? I was looking at one and it seemed like it was a joking way but not sure. It was a meme page.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a memes page then it's probably all about the memes. If he was interested in looking at nude girls he would have just liked a page with nude girls, but maybe he just thinks the memes are funny.
    The only way to find out is to tell him, and there is nothing wrong with having a discussion.

1|0
    0|0
    • He sends me memes all the time. So I think it's for the memes, there's other memes on there besides the half naked girl. It was like a hashtag thing. He hasn't liked any of the ones with half naked girls.

• Then you got your answer. It's about the memes. Try to be less insecure

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It doesn't sound like it should be a problem. If he starts acting like you aren't good enough, then get worried.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have asked this question at least 5 times get over it. He just likes memes

1|0
    0|0
  • Are the memes funny? It's probably eye catching and funny to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's like dark humor. It's gotta do with like fortnite? But I don't know, he loves video games. I am just worried he is not satisfied with me. I mean there's other memes on there besides the girl ones.

• Don't make it more than it is. Just don't.

• Oh looks like he’s gonna leave you for a meme. So sad.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes