Boyfriend is following meme pages with half naked girls?

My boyfriend is following a meme page thats got half naked girls on it, is it considered a joke? he's really respectful of me and treats me amazing. I look nothing like those girls, like there's other memes on there that dont have half naked girls. But do you think it's something to worry about? I was looking at one and it seemed like it was a joking way but not sure. It was a meme page.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a memes page then it's probably all about the memes. If he was interested in looking at nude girls he would have just liked a page with nude girls, but maybe he just thinks the memes are funny.
    The only way to find out is to tell him, and there is nothing wrong with having a discussion.

• He sends me memes all the time. So I think it's for the memes, there's other memes on there besides the half naked girl. It was like a hashtag thing. He hasn't liked any of the ones with half naked girls.

• Then you got your answer. It's about the memes. Try to be less insecure

Most Helpful Guy