How long should you date someone before you have sex with them?

1120

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends. It's their choice. If i really liked her i could wait a long time.

• I think it's up to the people involved.

Most Helpful Girls

• Long enough to know they are a good person and you can trust them.
    That could be the same day if they are a friend of someone you know and trust who vouches for them, or it could be a long time if they are showing red flags in areas of concern.

• For me it's when they make me feel safe enough to want to give that part of myself to them. It can take months. It just depends on how the relationship is going.